Friday, October 31, 2008

India Australia test match





well, i was among the luckiest witness who watched a double century of Gambhir and VVS laxman from his naked eyes, it was a greatest experience of my life, since i got a seat just in front of pavallion end, it was a corner seat of a box where i saw all the players passing just from my side. 
I finally got a chance to saw my greatest hero Sachin tendulkar before my death, it was a greatest moment for me and i m feeling very proud to write these words.
 well i saw humourous activities of R.P. Singh, he is a very kind person, give autograph to all his suppoters and had a chat with some viewers who made a naughty comments on him (he is still down to earth)...
i watched the stardom of Sachin,Sehwag and Dhoni (people were ready to die from removing all energy from their throat after stars wave their hand on a croud)... oh! that was amazing.....
I saw all the technology and management involved in organising these unforget events...


3 comments:

ANJANI said...

gr8 one...bt sir i thimk u rquire sm serious attention towards ur blog....kindly update it at regular interval

Himanshu said...

thanx dear for ur suggestion,but this is my personal blog,i will write on it time to time,i will try to improve.....

Unknown said...

good yaar........