Saturday, December 27, 2008

Friendship


Well it is very difficult to find a real friend in a life because time can fade every friendship......i think every people in this world is so intentional that they want the result or a gain in a result of doing something good for others, even probably i am among one of them....
 I think when the relation bacomes unintentional and fair such that two people enjoy their company with a charm, and also try to help each other without any hesitation and if anyone finds opportunity in serving his friend or help his friend in his bad time, and make his friend getting rid of every difficult situation then it would be a form of a pure friendship......
 But i observe from my day to day experience than this kind of friendship is almost impossible to found in this planet.....
I am very glad to tell everyone that i have one such friend whom i think is my best pal, will never cheat me...................he is none other than..... everyone's favourite....... DOPE.
He is wid me always... in my all good time and a bad time, always listen me very quitely.... have a very sweet cuteness and politeness on his face such as he can do anything in my favour.....


2 comments:

Nitesh Patel said...

your writing reflecting a great thinker. keep showing your internal reflection

Himanshu said...

thanx nitesh for ur comment, i m very hungry for that one...